A Blog About The Future Of The Ameca Humanoid Robot And Her Creators At Engineered Arts

 This blog is part fan blog and part daydream. It's my take on the future of humanoid robotic A.I platforms like Ameca and Sophia and how they will change the face of human robot interaction in the coming decades.

Obviously I chose the name Ameca Rising as a play on the phrase robots rising (a great documentary by the way) because I believe the Ameca platform is so revolutionary that it will change the face of robotics in a very short time period.

Just look at any of the videos that have been posted about this wonderful atomiton. In my opinion Ameca is the most lifelike humanoid ever created. Not only is she realistically human in her outward appearance she also has an uncanny ability to communicate with her human interviewers. It is off-putting the way she verbally parries with her flesh and bone counterparts.

This blog contains my opinions but I vehemently believe that Ameca is the future of human android relations. 

Comments